Sunday, November 13, 2011

The battle.
A few weeks ago, we went to the play park two days after it had snowed. Much to my kids excitement of not only being at the park, but the chance of snow still lying around....BONUS!!!!And, you knew it was bound to happen....right?? Snow and kids....

The battle was on...that is Lizzie armed and ready....

And, that is my firstborn armed and ready and trying to be sneaky...


So, I wandered away and took pictures of things like stones with snow on them...

And, pretty little park benches with snow and leaves....


And, more leaves...



And, yes, you guessed it....more leaves.



Totally zoned and in my own little world and not really paying attention to what they were doing would prove to be my first mistake. I just so happened to be apart of their masterplan and wound up being the TARGET. Yup, that picture below was right about where it all went south for me.


That sweet, innocent looking boy actually had it in for his mother.....






And, don't let her fool ya....she was it on it as well!


Have a super Sunday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment