Tuesday, November 15, 2011

15/30~days of gratitude.
Grateful for today being my 15th wedding anniversary. I am so grateful for having him by my side. For being a father to our two beautiful children and for being the strength I need to get through most days.

It's weird how a ring can represent such symbolism and have so much sentimental value. Most days it seems just like yesterday that he gave me this ring my senior year in high school. So hard to believe how time flies.

"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

Don't get me wrong, it hasn't always been a perfect 15 years. Like most married couples, we have had our ups and downs. But, when another day is coming to an end, he is still my bestest friend ever! My true soulmate for life. Happy Anniversary!!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment