Thursday, November 10, 2011

10/30 ~ days of gratitude.
You knew my camera was going to be a given too with a gratitude project and all about things grateful!! I love how this small piece of equipment can make me feel so free and creative. I love being able to create images through my eyes. The way I perceive and see things through the lens. I love being able to document everything. And, it is such a mad hobby/addiction of mine...I absolutely could not go a day without thinking about my camera(s). Its given me the freedom to just go out and explore and see what's really out there.



And, no, it does not have a name. I never did name it. But, it is my bouncing baby and is attached to me where ever I may be!! And, for that I am so very grateful for on this tenth day of November. And, if you want to listen to some awesomeness....click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsyRq0WFOHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment