Thursday, March 15, 2012



Florida sunrise.
If you know me, then you pretty much know that I love to sleep. Always have, always will love to sleep. There is nothing better than not getting up rushed in the morning and sleeping until I truly feel ready to start the day. And, I have said it before and I will say it again, "I live for the weekends."

So, I think I pretty much shocked the whole family by setting the alarm clock for 6:15 AM every morning we were on vacation. Yup! That was not a typo...I set the alarm every morning I was on vacation just so I could witness the beautiful sunrises Florida had to offer every morning we were there. Some mornings, I went solo and other mornings Lizzie would join me. But, every day it was amazing and gorgeous!

It's so beautiful at this hour. The sun is low, the shadows are long, the air is cold and clean. You won't be awake for awhile, but I can't help feeling that we're sharing this clear and beautiful morning.” ~Jonathan Safran Foer



And, I am so glad I did because it was absolutely breathtaking each and every morning. I so wish I could spend my all my mornings with a beautiful start like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment