Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Janelle + Jon ~ 09.17.11
If there was one wedding I had been waiting inpatiently for absolutely ages, it had to be Janelle + Jon's. Most people know that I am a huge fan of feet and shoes. And, I knew waaayyy back when I first met up with Janelle + Jon last November to shoot their engagement and Janelle so happened to be wearing the cutest shoes then, I knew Janelle would not dissapoint me come her wedding day.

I mean check out these beauties. How amazingly cool are these??

We first started the morning off at Ulta. Getting hair and make up...

Headed back to Janelle's parents house were the girls got ready...

Was greeted in the church parking lot by this great bunch of handsome boys to park our cars...



Witnessed a beautiful ceremony....
And, spent the rest of the afternoon with one of the best bridal parties ever.

I simply find myself stumbling over words because I cannot possibly find a way to describe just how beautiful Janelle + Jon's love for one another really is. However, that's why I will just let the photos describe themselves. So, let me explain the next two images. These next two happen to be my all time absolute favorites of Janelle + Jon. All I did was mention briefly to Jon to whisper something to his new bride that would make her blush......








And, this is the reaction I received. I love being able to capture true emotion. Those are moments that a photographer cannot direct, but simply watch it unfold.



Janelle your smile just sums up the whole day right there!! Total perfection!!



Janelle + Jon, I feel truly blessed to have not only been able to document your love for one another, but to be in the presence of it as well. Congrats to you two for truly finding your better half! And, making me fall in love with mine even more.




To view some more images from Janelle + Jon's beautiful day...click play below.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment