Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Denise + Matt ~ Engagement.
Denise + Matt are some of the NICEST people I have ever met. The kind of people you could spend all day with because they truly have hearts of gold. Speaking of gold....I think that is why we ended up in the steel city of Pittsburgh. I was so thrilled when Denise asked if I would tag along and take engagement pictures in the black & gold city.

I must admit, I think I may have had more fun sightseeing then them.




And, I had such a blast finding little areas throughout the city to capture their love for each other.


Denise + Matt are planning to say "I do" to each other at the end of this month...and I am so looking forward to being able to document their day for them. Thank you Denise and Matt for being SO incredibly nice and easy to work with and for inviting me tag along to the big city! You both have big hearts of GOLD!

To see a slideshow of the rest of the day, click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment