Monday, October 3, 2011

The clarinet.
So, this is what he says he wants to play. So, I went to Ford's Music store and brought it home for him to take and learn tomorrow. I wish him luck. I wish him to enjoy it. I wish him better luck than I had. I wish him to enjoy it for more than the whole day that I did. That's right, I played the clarinet....for one whole day. I realized I had no desire to learn to read music notes. It was just not my cup of tea. But, I have always admired others who have the passion to do so! I hope he has that passion. Even if it that passion only lasts one whole day.

If the ladder is not leaning against the right wall, every step we take just gets us to the wrong place faster. Stephen R. Covey



And, if it does last longer than a day...I am prepared with ear plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment