Friday, August 19, 2011

Mandy + Keith ~ Summertime fun engagement. {Sneek Peek}
I just can't say enough good things about Mandy + Keith. They are both so warm, welcoming, loving and are so in love with each other...that kind of couple that just makes you happy.

And, we spent our time seeking out the sun and chasing the bugs out of the way. But, it was so totally worth it.



I am so excited to be chosen by these two to shoot their wedding next weekend. Yup, that's right. Next weekend!!





I gave Keith "extra" points for picking the most beautiful ring!!

And, I gave Mandy + Keith more points for going along with some of my quirky ideas.

And, I just have to say Mandy you are "gorgeous"!

I love when clients wear awesome shoes. And, Mandy's were no exception!!



Thanks again Mandy + Keith for spending a fun summer's evening with me. I simply cannot wait till next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment