Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Katie + Justin ~ Another sneek peek -Part I
I know this post is long overdue as well. And, I'm so happy that I just finished up all their images from such a beautiful day and sent the CD off for printing!! Here are just a few that really captured the day.

Their wedding and reception took place at Majestic Lodge located in the mountains of Blue Knob. It was such a great setting with buffalo and elk outlining the premises.

Katie was truly radiant. She was so relaxed and go with the flow kind of gal. No other words to describe other than simply beautiful.


I have to give it up to the groom as well. Justin looked mighty sharp and handsome sporting the pinstripped tux. Not to mention his groomsmen as well.



Stay tuned...part two is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment