Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My husband, the mason (with the cute butt)
I have this ongoing joke between my husband and I and that is Rick hates having his picture taken (which is really hard when your wife always has a camera in her hand) so I have kind of agreed to never take his picture. Sort of. I have resorted to taking pictures of only his "best side" as I like to call it. And I make out in the deal and have the best of two worlds - he never knows his picture is being taken and I have all these pics of one cute butt!!
It just so happens that not only does he have one cute butt, he is one heck of a mason.


A few weeks ago, he just decided to build these stone steps down at camp where the kids have to go up and down a hill to get to the swing set and Lizzie so genoursly volunteered her gardnening services, as well. All I want to say is that I am so impressed and I am so proud of what he has become. I am simply amazed that you can just build something like this out of material just laying around our house.
Seriously, these steps make me happy. I don't know how or why a pair of steps could make you this happy, but I could sit at camp all day and just look at them.



So, if you are in need of a master mason, he is the one I would defintley call.


And then you could take tons of pictures of your friends and relatives on a pair of stone steps - just look at Lizzie and how excited she is to have her picture taken on stone steps.



Okay, enough mushiness about my husband. Off to the pool with the kiddies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment