Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project 365.
So, what should I say? I finally decided that I am going to start one of these. Give or take a few days maybe? I don't know. I may call it quits after three months, or I may make it the whole 365. A photo a day for the next 365 days?? Hmmmmm.......

{1/365 }

What I expect? I don't know, to be honest. I just want to make more photos, have fun, learn, make mistakes and then learn from my mistakes. Create art out of everyday life. Capture everything I possibly can. What you can expect? Photos, that's all. Good one's? Maybe, maybe not. But, I am hoping to grow and learn from this experience. I am going to try and go out of my comfort zone a little. Try different lenses, try some different processing. I am hoping to really find my style.

(And yes, I know this year has 366 days.) Wish me luck. Oh yeah, Happy New Years 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment