Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mandy + Keith - Wedding.
I am super excited to share these images of Mandy + Keith's bright, bold and very beautiful wedding. It was such a pleasure to photograph and document, and be a part of their special day!

When I saw Mandy's gown...I thought WOW...what a perfect gown...

...and it was such a perfect match for Mandy! There are just no words Mandy....other than you look stunning!!


See what I mean when I said bold? These flowers were just gorgeous!!!


Is this not the best looking bunch of gals ever??

The decor was exceptionally well thought of and so beautiful! And, Mandy did almost all of it her self.


All and all, it was a FAB wedding...and I am so honored that I was a part of it!



Congrats again you guys!

Click below to view some more images of their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment