Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Before and after.
First, let me explain how happy I am that I have finally finished this little DIY project I started way back in February. (Yes, I said February!) Buying the frames and then having them sit for the longest time....I convinced my husband to finally hang them. Then, I sat on the couch and stared. I debated on what images I wanted printed. And, I waited some more. And, I stared some more. And, if you know me....every picture is my favorite picture. So, I waited some more. Before I knew it.....it was eight months later of looking at empty photo frames.



And, this is the finished project. Eight months later and it is finally completed. I could not be more estatic. I am so in love with this wall now. And, I sit and stare.


I sit and stare and debate on what new images I just might have printed to replace these ones. (Because if you know me, everyone is my favorite one) This is why I could never get a tattoo. It would probably take years to decide and then it would be way too permanent for me.....sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment