Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Some recent favorites.

So this post is just totally random, but I just wanted to share some of my favorites lately. But, my favorites do change on a daily basis. It is one of the reasons why I never frame a lot of my images because I am always undecided. It is one of my goals though and I am working on it right now. But I will save that for a later post.


I love the soft evening light on this one and the smell of those liliacs were so lovely.


Love her in this one. Always so carefree.


Love the green heart shaped leaves in this one with the perfect jagged edges.

Love the gold color of wheat fields with a dash of purple through it.

Still loving my rain boots. They are just the best!



Love anything the color purple and this wall of purple flowers were just the best!


Loving last night's sunset.


No comments:

Post a Comment