Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jessica + Matt ~ Maternity
Whoa! It must be baby season. This is the second out of three maternity sessions that I did all in a weeks time. And, I seem to be getting quite the reputation for putting ladies in waiting into labor. Who, incidently, their little baby girl arrived early and only 4 days after these were taken.

Jessica and Matt so graciously invited me into their beautiful, and newly remolded home. And, I am so honored to have been able to capture the awaiting feeling they have of their new little girl.


Jessica's whole baby theme was based all around this painted lady bug rock she received from a special person. And, I love being able to capture special details like this.

Jessica, all I have to say is you are seriously "gorgeous". (If I had only looked as good as you nine months pregnant).

I just have to admit that this next one below is an absolute favorite!! Would it be weird to say I want to blow it up real big and put it on my own wall??? Err, okay, moving on.


You are going to make such a great family.


Thanks Jessica and Matt for allowing me to document such a special time in your life. I can't wait to photo your precious bundle of joy!!

To view ALL the images from Jessica and Matt's session click the link below.




























reate your own video slideshow at animoto.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment