Saturday, November 10, 2012

Yesterday. Yesterday, since the kids had the day off school and the weather was to be quite pleasant, I decided it would be a good time to take the kids shopping at the mall and then maybe on the way back stop at a location I have been eyeing up for some time now to grab a few images for one of my usual Christmas card attempts (hint, "attempt" was the key word)......
Needless to say, my goal from yesterday did not go as well as I originally planned.... 1. Remind me again why I bother shopping at our local mall? They never have what I am looking for and always have to resort to settling for something else. 2. Hungry kids make for not such great shopping partners/experience. 3. I've come to realize that it is much easier taking pics of other people's kids then my own two. {Why I have I not figured this one out already??} 4. It's always helps if you remove the price tag from your daughter's dress that you just bought before you make her put it on in the backseat of the car. And, your too busy trying to get them to sit by each other for at least 10 seconds that you fail to notice it and ends up showing in most of your images I did manage to get of the two of them. But,I think I may have gotten a few possible potential images that just might make the cut, hopefully, coming soon in the near future to your mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment