Saturday, November 3, 2012

Two seasons in one. I made this photobook through Shutterfly. And, this is not the first time I have made photobooks from them. And, since I was behind from last year, I decided to combine two seasons worth of images. I love using their photobooks for projects like this. And, even though I did not use all my pictures, I love it for the simple reason of being able to put all my favorite images I really love and pull it off the shelf anytime to remember. The best feature??? They have this autoload feature that sorts them by date....and that works for me!!! Especially when I had like 14 games to sort through. Trust me...its well worth the price. Their photobooks are simply amazing.

Click here to view this photo book larger

Create a gorgeous, high quality wedding photo album at Shutterfly.com.

I even had a bride recently tell me how much she LOVED all her images by putting them in a Shutterfly album. And, that's cool, too!! I'm excited to see hers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment