Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Him.
I am really behind on blogging, but I have been posting a lot of Lizzie lately. It's not that I do it on purpose it's just because he does not want anything to do with picture taking these days. So, this is a good time to post about this football season. Here are a few of my favorites of him.


In case you are wondering, he is No. 12 in the blue jersey. Twelve is his lucky number and he was super excited to get it back again this year. Especially when the coach told him at equipment handouts to make sure you pick out a number you like because it is one of the most important parts of playing football. And, speaking of the coach, he was Coy's favorite. He was so motivational and was always praising the boys and keeping them pumped up. That's him below giving Coy some direction. And, trust me when I say this, Coy needs lots of direction.



Here is another one of the coach's. Giving Coy more direction of course.
It's a good thing I take pictures of him playing because even though I am a proud Mama, I am also a nervous Nellie and would most likely chew my fingernails till they bled if I did not have the camera in my hands to keep my focus on other than watching him get tackled.


I love football weather. It doesn't get any better than this.



Coy plays with such passion. Football is truly one of the things he enjoys doing. Although tomorrow night is the first night of basketball practice. And that is going to be the first for playing that sport. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one. But it should prove good for some great photo opportunities!



And, keep checking back because I am super excited to post engagement pictures of this amazing couple, Janelle & Jon.



No comments:

Post a Comment