Friday, July 6, 2012

Excuses, excuses. I know, I know. I have been a really terrible blogger. And, all the money I spend to attend these wedding conferences to help boost your photography business ALL stress the importance of blogging and social media! Ha!!! It is true. Blog your photos. The thing is....I am more about standing behind the lens then in front of the computer monitor. And, even though this past month has been so awesome with really great clients, furry friends, and two beautiful weddings...I have yet to blog hardly any of it. But....I have good reason. I have been hanging at the Lake and at the play park. So, in no particular order, of course. I just wanted to share a few of my personal favorites. Some are even from father's day. YIKES!! But mostly are from the day we played in the park. I love watching my kids be monkies with their Daddy!!!
And,to all my clients from the month of June, if it is any consolation, your prints are all on order and you will be receiving them within the week!!! I promise, because I just checked my confirmation with UPS!!!! Enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment