Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dancing in the lace. What I use to think was an ugly weed, I have come to love. I absolutely love Queen Anne's Lace. And, now is that time that it is everywhere. So bold and beautiful, yet so delicate and pretty! Kind of reminds me of her. She is such her own person. Lately, this girlie is addicted to the Game Show Network. Cracks me up that she loves watching games shows from the 1980's.
Every setting conveys a thousand realities and the joy of photography comes with emphasizing the dimensions that bring personal choice to bear ~ Jill Enfield
And, yes, she had about seven inches chopped of her hair. She absolutely loves it. I love it! But, she did ask last night if she could have her long hair back....umm, well, maybe in about 6 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment