Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Disconnected.
It really is barbaric to be without internet service for longer than a day max!!! Seriously!! Well, I have been without service for almost 4 days. I feel like I have been so disconnected from the world.

I have been quite behind on everything it seems these days...blogging, laundry, housekeeping, updating my website....yadda ya and the list goes on. A lot of have been contacting me about upcoming weddings for this year...and I sincerely apologize for not keeping my website updated...I am about 8 weddings behind...so if you are serious about booking a wedding with me, please contact me personally and I will be more than happy to meet up with you and show you samples.

In the mean time, since I am also behind posting on my Project 365...here our a couple over the past few days.

"Beauty is a fragile gift." ~Ovid


{60/365}


{59/365}
{58/365}
{57/365}

{56/365}


{55/365}
{54/365}
{53/365}
{52/365}
Whew!!! How's that for catching up??

No comments:

Post a Comment