Saturday, February 4, 2012

Birthday words.
For the last five years, I have been deathly sick for my birthday. I am beginning to think it is a mind over matter thing. Anyway, I spent my morning in the doctor's office with the diagnosis of sinus and bilateral ear infections. I guess that is what I get for spending the most relaxing week in Florida with the AC on...

And, even though I was sick for my birthday, it was so very wonderful to have friends that remember. Especially ones who take the time to make homemade cards...(thansk Debbie and Kathy)

And, ones that mention how much you are loved!!



And, special text messages first thing in the morning...

And, special deliveries at work to brighten your day even more!!!! Thanks Ange!!!!





So, all and all, even though I am sick ..it was a pretty good birthday!!!!Thank you all for the kind wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment