Friday, July 15, 2011

Katie & Justin ~ Engagement.
Two weekends ago, I had the honor of photographing Katie and Justin's engagement. And, together, they make a perfect pair. This session included a red barn, red cherries and an awesome pair of red high heel shoes, not to mention an amazingly, beautiful couple!



It also included their beautiful daughter as well! She was such a cutie!

But if you know me, I always have TONS of favorites! So this is just a glimpse of such an amazing session.




Katie and Justin - Thank you for spending a hot summer's night with me and making this so much fun!! I absolutely cannot wait for the end of the month to shoot what I know is going to be a fantastic wedding!!


So, click below to view all of their images!










Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment