Sunday, January 16, 2011

Winter finds.
I went out for a walk today on a search for some winter grass and berries. I definetely found what I was looking for.

You can't tell by the pic, but it was sooooo cold. Like 20 degrees cold and the wind howling. I tell you, the things we photographers will put ourselves through just for the shot. My fingers were numb and it's taken me hours to recover, but of course it was worth it.



Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.” ~ Vincent va Gogh.


I love winter shots, especially icicles (But, I do love summer even more!) Hope you all are enjoying this lazy Sunday afternoon watching some good football games! How about those STEELERS!??

Speaking of lazy......he's such a turd bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment