Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Autumn.
This is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the colorful days of autumn. I enjoy going after work for a walk down the driveway and seeing how the leaves have changed in a just a few hours time from when I left the morning of. There is nothing better than spending time in the cool, crisp, air and walking on the crunchy leaves.

Sid seems to be enjoying fall as well. He never stays still for a minute. I can only focus on his nose before he takes off through the yard.

And, to chew some mulch underneath the bush.

Lizzie Lou likes to pick out the yellow and red leaves.


She is always so willing to pose and give me her best smile.

More leaf picking.


And, more posing. She wanted me to take a picture of her with this leaf in between her new boots. Of course, I will always take pictures of her when she asks.



Then she is off again to chase after more leaves.

Love this girl.

Love these cool autumn memories and capturing her spirit.


A favorite.

I should mention that I do still have son. He just never wants to participate in our little adventures. Seems Sponge Bob takes presedence over autumn walks down the driveway....sigh. I knew those days would come.

No comments:

Post a Comment