Sunday, December 20, 2009

Transiberian Orchestrea and hot cocoa {with snowman marshmallows}.
This past Wednesday, my sister and I traveled to Pittsburgh to see the Transiberian Orchestra. We had a blast! If you ever get the opportunity to see this talented group of musicans in concert it is definetely worth every penny!

Their show was awesome to say the least. The light show is incredible and these pictures seriously do them no justice. It takes their stage crew 18 long hours to put the stage together and they do 70 shows over a 60 day period - totally amazing!

And, we are already making plans to go next year!!

Amazing lights, fireworks and flames, along with the singing, is phenomonal!! Although, I must admit, I am still recovering from a migraine produced from the strobe lights, but so totally worth it.



And, we are all relaxing on this very cold, snowed in Sunday morning drinking hot cocoa with snowman marshmallows and I thinking about all the wrapping I must do!!! LOL. Hope you all are enjoying this weekend before Christmas next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment