Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday's thoughts.
When I was a kid, a friend of the family made my sister and I a sock monkey. I hated that monkey. Actually, I was afraid of it. As in scared to death of it sitting in my bedroom on the shelf starring at me. It always scared me to look at it.

But, when I walked in the gift shop the other day, I seen him and I had to have him. I don't know why. What changed since I was a kid?? But I thought he was the coolest thing when I seen him sitting on the shelf in the gift shop. So, I bought him and brought him home and gave him to Lizzie and I must admit I love this sock monkey. He's cool.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure it is just an oversight on your part, but you know your sister, who teaches English must correct you--"..when I saw him sitting on the shelf..."

    Remember, the sock monkey we had wore earrings and bloomers, too??? I wonder if mom still has them???

    ReplyDelete