Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Beating to a different drum. If there is one thing you should know about me...than you should know I am not your typical smile at the camera and say "cheese" kind of gal. I am what I am. I shoot how I shoot and I don't know any other way to explain it...other than to say that I am most definitely not your JC Penney/Sears/WalMart portrait smile at the camera and be done.
You should understand that if you are looking for those type of in studio posed shots...I am most likely not the photographer for you. It's pretty much a given to expect images where smiling faces do not exist. And, that's just me. It's my style. It's what I like.
To succeed means that you may have to step out of line and march to the sound of your own drummer. But, if you are not looking for the "in the camera smiling" shot, than most likely I am the photographer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment