Sunday, August 19, 2012

Eight months later...Finally, I am able to say that I have finished going through thousands of vacation pictures from Cocoa Beach taken waaaayyyy back in January. And, I thought the most easiest way of sharing some of my most favorite was just to put them in a little slideshow, because I calculated that if I would want to get all of them printed out it was cost me over $300.00. YIKES!! Ha!! I tried to put them in order a little, starting with the first day we stayed in Baltimore where we made good use of the hotel's swimming pool. Then, the next morning we drove in the snow to the airport for the kid's to experience their first ever plane ride. Arriving in Orlando, a sunny 80 degrees to spend the rest of the week in sun, sand and surf. So, to view some memories, click play below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment