Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Before we say "I do" ~ Heidi + AJ's Engagement Session.
All I have to say about Heidi and AJ is they were such a pleasure to photograph! I loved spending the cold, frosty morning with you, chatting along the way to keep warm.



You are truly some of the most photogenic people I've ever had the joy of photographing.




Please go be in a magazine. Right now!! AJ, you may want to give GQ a call. I'm just saying!!!


And, Heidi, I just love your smile.



I love how the two of you just work together.



You are so cute together that even furry visitors walking on by want to join in...



Heidi and AJ I can't tell you how much I enjoyed our time together. I absolutely cannot wait for your wedding in July - it's going to be great!!


To view more of Heidi and AJ's e-session, click play below.






































No comments:

Post a Comment