Saturday, February 5, 2011

All of us might wish..
.. at times that we lived in a more tranquil world, but we don't. And if our times are difficult and perplexing, so are they challenging...


These past few weeks have not been easy. It's been a challenge dealing with this so called everyday life. I find it so difficult somedays to put it all in perspective and keep a straight head about it all.

Thankfully, I have my camera to lean on. Photography is my vice. I know my family finds it frustrating at times that I have my camera in hand and always clicking the shutter...but, some days, I truly think is is the only thing that does keep me sane.

So, strangers driving by may think I am totally insane for pulling along side the road, climbing a frozen snow bank to catch the weeds surrounding this fence, and that's okay....because its the one thing actually keeping me from going insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment