Monday, January 4, 2010

Dianne & Tim's {Sneak Peek}
I was so honored when Dianne contacted and asked me to photograph her wedding. I could not think of any better way than to bring in 2010 with a good friend and her groom at the Penn State Altoona Campus Edith Davis Eve Chapel.

Check out these rings! They were gorgeous and they shined and sparkled just as bright as the bride's smile did all night long!

The dress, the shoes, the purse... every detail, so well thought out and so very perfect!!


"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."


And, this one above happens to be my most favorite of the night.



A few more pictures at their beautiful home and it was off to the chapel to get married on a cold, snowy evening.


The ceremony was simple, beautiful and so full of meaning {and a little emotional for me since it is the same chapel my husband and I was united in marriage almost 13 years ago}.

The reception was held at the Altoona Hotel and it was pure "coziness". Is that really such a word Diney?? LOL!! But you know us and "coziness".


And, speaking of words - their is only one word to describe this cake and that is absolute "DELISH"!!

Thank you so much Dianne & Tim for letting me be a part of your beautiful, festive, holiday evening. I enjoyed spending it with you and your lovely family. I wish only the best for you two!!! I am so happy for the both of you and wish you much luck in starting your new life together. I will be in touch with you soon with the rest of your images!!!


Much love and appreciation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment