Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ashley & Justin's {sneak peek}
Ashley and Justin were such great troopers on their special day since the weather did not cooperate and it poured torrential downpours all day long - but these two did not let the weather dampen their festivites and Ashley was simply stunning as Justin pledged to remain by her side until forever. She looked awesome in this beautiful wedding dress while standing next to her shining armor.

Every detail down to the flowers were just perfect and I just love all the details.
Simply stunning! No more words needed here.

"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."
This photo just makes me happy! Thank you for the honor of being your wedding photographer. I will be in touch soon with the rest of your images. Much love and appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment