Thursday, September 24, 2009

A field of mums.
If you never visited Martin's Garden Center in Tyrone - you do not know what you are missing out on. Especially this time of year. I have stopped there for the last past three weekends just because they absolutely have the best selection of fall items.

I had to buy mums and pumpkins and these cute little pumpkin holders that hold your mums.

And some more favorites.

Her laughter is so contagious and sounds just like Sponge Bob's. Which can be very annoying at times - but you cannot help but giggle everytime you hear her. I could immediatley hear her the other day at the playground before I could see her just by her laugh.

And, I had to throw in yet another cheerleading one - just because I just love those skinny chicken legs with black blues all over them from playing so hard with her brother.

2 comments: