Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday ramblings...
I have been meaning to post these pictures for a while - but I have just been so busy lately that I seemed to have completely forgot about them until now...so this is just a variety of what has been going on over the last few weeks.


This little boy has been big into sports lately. Playing basketball and football any chance he can get. Loving the warm weather and being able to be outdoors.



And, over the Easter weekend Coy and Daddy when shooting their new guns for the first time. {Boys and their toys}

And of course, the coloring of Easter eggs. Which is always such an adventure at our house.




But, I actually think this is the first year that we did not actually spill the dye everywhere.


And, finally, there is the 1st grade musical. That Coy fails to tell me about until the night before. So, I had to leave work and be at the school for 9 AM. But, I am so glad that I did - it was the cutest musical ever - all about the sea creatures, hence the shark and fish hats.



And, the only reason that I have time to be blogging right now is because this one below is home sick from school after I had to leave work once again because of the dreaded phone call from the school nurse that she is sick and throwing up and running a fever - but is now running around and carrying on like nothing was ever wrong - how does that happen that once they get home they are perfectly fine??


And, stay tuned because somebody is turning 6 tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe that someone is 6!!!! Wow! Where does the time go???

    ReplyDelete